Changing your SentriLock PIN
Updated: 2 days ago
In order to enhance data protection in your SentriKey app and web accounts, SentriLock is implementing an extra layer of security effective Tuesday, September 13, by modifying the process for when you need to change your PIN.
With this change, the SentriKey app will force an update. Once updated, you will need to reenable your biometrics if you had them enabled. In order to do so, you will need to know your PIN.
Changing Your PIN via the SentriKey app
1. In the app at the top-right corner, tap the person icon
2. Once your ID screen has loaded, tap the pencil in the upper-right corner
3. Click change PIN
4. Here you will enter your current PIN number, your new PIN number and then confirm the new PIN number
Changing Your Pin on the SentriKey Website
1. Click on the image/person icon in top right section of the website
2. Select "My Settings" from the drop-down menu
3. Click "Account Settings" on the left menu
4. Click change PIN
5. Here you will enter your current PIN number, your new PIN number and then confirm the new PIN number
If you do not know your current PIN number, click "I don't know my PIN", you will receive a temporary code via text to use as your current PIN. If you previously set up security questions, you will see those in your app.
If you have any questions regarding the additional security features, call the SentriLock Customer Support team at 513-618-5800 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.