6 Metrics You Can Track in the ShowingTime Mobile App
The ShowingTime mobile app allows you to request and confirm showings, manage showing feedback and much more.
Aside from being as simple as “Point, Tap, Show,” the app also allows agents to keep tabs on all aspects of the home buying/selling process no matter where they are.
Here are six metrics you can track in the mobile app:
1. Number of Upcoming Appointments Listing agents can see all appointments on their listings, while showing agents can view the status of all showings they’ve requested, color coded by appointment status.
Here’s How: On the left side of the screen, click “Showings” and the first option you see is your appointment calendar. It defaults to the month view but can be changed to show weekly or daily appointments.
2. Number of Upcoming Tours Showing agents using ShowingCart® can view their buyer’s tour, complete with the number of stops and each showing’s confirmation status.
Here’s How: Once you have selected the “ShowingCart” button from the home screen, you’ll be presented with your upcoming tours. Tap on the tour to see it ordered by stops, with each listing color coded to indicate its current status.
3. New Feedback Requests You can view feedback requests from other agents on listings you have shown, grouped by completion status, through the notification center or Feedback section.
Here’s How: Visit Feedback on the main page, where all inbound and outbound requests can be managed. Click on the listing for which you want feedback.
4. Submitted Feedback Feedback can easily be accessed after it’s been submitted via the notification center. You can also view feedback even if you missed the notification.
Here’s How: Visit Feedback on the main page, where all inbound and outbound requests can be managed. Click on the listing that you want to view feedback for.
5. View Number of Showings Many different metrics are included in the Listing Activity Report, including the number of showings in the past seven days, 30 days and for the life of the listing.
Here’s How: From the main menu, click on the “Listing Activity Report” menu option and choose the listing. The first page you see is the summary page, which is a snapshot of all activity on the listing, including the number of showings.
6. View Buyer Activity After showing a number of listings, the differences between them can become blurred. Attaching the buyers’ name to showings can help you notice the hidden attributes the listings shared with your clients. This information could also be used to narrow down or clarify features buyers really want.
Here’s How: Scroll down to the Contacts section and choose “Clients.” This searchable list contains all your clients and their history.